Friday, September 26, 2008

Kendall visits Mom's work at Gillette

Kendall had her hip ultrasound today and we are very happy to say that she has no hip problems. We decided to stop by and see Janie and some other co-workers I previously worked with at Children's Hospital. They of course adored Kendall. We will definitely have to visit again!

And since we were in St. Paul we made a stop by Gillette Children's to see my current co-workers. Oh my, they sure were excited to see Kendall!! Of course the most popular comment was...you guessed it...LOOK AT THAT HAIR!!! It was a nice visit for us. Of course I like being home with Kendall more, but I do miss my friends and work except the candy basket (for old times sake I grabbed some).

Kendall and I are getting the hang of things...we have a schedule of activities that we do during the day: stroller walks, tummy time, reading, listening and dancing to music, watching The Ellen Show and As the World Turns, and playing in her Einstein play area.

No comments: