Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend in Hibbing

Kai (Kendall's Hibbing buddy) helping her stack blocks.
Kendall had a great time with my younger cousins (Alexia and Scott) up at Jim and Susan's Lake home. She was really sad to leave the them.
Kendall with her Great, Great Aunt Mary
Kendall is mad to have her swinging interrupted...she enjoyed the swinging.
Someone stole my camera to snap a picture of himself...you would think this would be a relative of Jeff's but actually he's my cousin and godson Scott. Scott and Kendall share the same birthday! After Kendall went to bed we watched a series in the Stanley Cup Playoffs...GO PENGUINS!!!
Kendall hanging out with Lisa and Scott. She really enjoyed being in Lisa's arms throughout the weekend.
Silly Great Uncle Jim!

What a messy eater!!! Wait until she can eat snacks at Great Aunt Barb's.
Tip: Always go to her house with an appetite.

My Aunt Barb has a huge flower garden and I can't wait to see it in full bloom this summer. Kendall liked hanging out with the garden turtle and she got a colorful birdhouse from my Aunt!

No comments: