Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thoughts inspired by Julie

(click above to see a beautiful video made by Julie's "photography" friends)

These past few days have left me thinking a lot about life...what is my purpose, what means the most to me, how do I want to live this life.
Today we picked some flowers from the garden and took a walk down by the river near and let them go...


There truly are not many days where I don't think about Julie...some days I smile from memories as I look at the butterfly painting in Kendall's room, when I catch a glimpse of Julie's picture on the refrigerator it makes me realize how blessed I am to have my life...my husband and 'baby' girl, and of course sadness on days like today and holidays where her friends and family miss her lengthy conversations and laughter.
We also had a picnic outside today by a park near the river.

The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment.

No comments: