Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kendall's First Birthday Party

Kendall with her "smash cake," she was actually pretty neat and clean with it...we were shocked!
Rachel and Richard enjoying the wonderful taste of BBQ smoke!

Great Aunt Barb and Kendall clapping to the music
Grandma Erickson helping Kendall put on as many leis as she could find.
I wonder if they are talking about politics or the Hawaiian shirts?
Kendall loves music so my father and Bob played a couple songs for the celebration and she enjoy it. Danny and my Great Uncle Jimo
Nicky first in line to have a birthday cupcake. My mother and I made these Seashore cupcakes together late Friday night and it was a fun time...thanks mom and dad for all of your help with the party.

Great Aunt Danelle and Kendall hula dancing

Jeff's family: Grandpa Richard, Rachel, Karen, Brett, and Waneta

Thank you to everyone especially those who traveled such a long way to be a part of Kendall's first birthday celebration.

No comments: