Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello to San Diego!

Jeff and I found this onsie in San Diego when we visited my brother back when I was about 4 months pregnant with Kendall. We both LOVE the Pirates of the Carribean movies so we had to get it for our baby. We had such a great time on our visit in San Diego and got a chance to meet my brother's friends and see his home. Hello to Stan, Mike, Steve, Tony, Fay, and Kendall (my brother has a friend named Kendall). We are looking forward to the day Kendall visits her Uncle Steve and goes to the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld. Kendall now babbles SO much...I think she is practicing for Thanksgiving! She must know that she has to update the Grandparents on what she has been up to since their last visits. Sometimes she even talks over me...and loudly!

No comments: