Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Relaxing Weekend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA CAMPBELL!!!
We have a lot of pictures on our refrig and when we show her them and say there's Grandpa Campbell she almost always smiles.
Since it wasn't windy and too cold on Sunday, we went outside to help Dad rake leaves. Kendall fell asleep within 15 minutes of being outside in the baby bjorn. I love the baby bjorn...it keeps her warm and close by plus my hands are free to do other things.

Us taking it easy on the couch.

On Saturday we visited our friends Becky and Craig who live in Plymouth. It was a very nice visit and Kendall enjoyed the view of a different home. They are expecting their baby in December and I haven't seen a more beautiful baby nursery. I think Kendall was jealous :) And Jeff and I forgot to bring the camera to take pictures of our visit. We wish you the best Becky and Craig...we can not wait to meet your little one!

No comments: