Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kendall's First Trip to Hibbing

Kendall "talking" to Grandma and Grandpa after bath time

Great Grandma enjoying Kendall

Me and my great Aunt Grace

Great Uncle Danny loved Kendall...he was all smiles when he saw her.

Robin who is a good friend of my mother's put some pretty big smiles on Kendall's face. She sure had fun in Robin's arms!! Kendall also met Robin's daugther Breann...we forgot to snap a picture!

Kendall and Grandpa Perunovich

We were lucky to catch Great Aunt Danelle before she headed off to work although Kendall was asleep. Next time she'll be awake!!

Kendall visited her Great Aunt Barb...thank you Aunt Barb for the most delicious, iron range "snack" that we have ever had. I think we could have went without eating for a few days after that visit. We had to track down Uncle Bobby at Provinzino's shop where he of course was helping out with the stock/race cars. And we also made a quick stop to see my cousin Janel at the salon...we should have had her style Kendall's hair!

Gosh...we sure had a blast with Kendall's Great Aunt LeeAnn and Great Uncle Rodney. After the great fish fry my parents had at their house we spent a few hours drinking wine and talking. I have to admit I sure miss indulging in more than a small glass of wine but for now I have to keep my servings in check.
*P.S.-It's like pulling teeth to get Jeff in these pictures...he prefers to take the pictures.

No comments: